Loish’s “Intuitive Digital Workflow” is a workshop about using digital media to work quickly, smoothly, and intuitively. You will learn how to avoid overthinking and getting stuck on the details, and instead ‘go with the flow’ and use a technique where you can work faster and with a more natural end result. Through different exercises and trying out the workflow step-by-step, you will learn how to let go of the techniques that slow you down and find out how you can use your intuition to make creative decisions.
- Creating quick digital sketches in color
- Creating thumbnails and rough color setups for digital paintings
- Rendering and detailing your digital artwork
- Sketching quickly
- Colors: how to choose them intuitively and modify them
- Digital painting
- Laptop with photoshop or similar / iPad with Procreate or similar
- Digital art tablet / Apple pencil
- Basic knowledge of digital art tools (brush, eraser, selections, color editing tools, filters)
- Basic knowledge of using a digital art tablet
- Some experience with drawing digitally
|9:30 – 12:30||Workshop|
|12:30 – 13:30||Mittagessen|
The workshop is held at the Erzherzog-Johan-Salon (John of Austria Saloon) in Graz. The venue is easily accessible by car and public transport. There’s a basement carpark (10€/day) right below the venue and the next bus stop is 300 metres away (bus line 40, direction “Gösting”; bus station: “Anton-Kleinoscheg-Strasse”). We’ve also got a bakery/cafe (“Auer”) and a supermarket right next to our venue. The cafe serves delicious coffee, snacks and breakfast, so we can definitely recommend it to those who want to meet beforehand and enjoy breakfast together.
Please take a look at our page “location” for travel advice and apartment recommendations. If you need more help (plane, train, bus tickets, free parking options etc.) contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org